Privat24 Internet Bank
Privat24 provides you with the round-the-clock access to your accounts
Via Privat24 you may:
- check your account balance
- top up your mobile phone account
- transfer funds
- pay utility bills and use many other services
Payment for utility services
You will be provided with the possibility to pay for all utilities, ranging from hot water payments up to payments for your Internet provider services. You can set up a standing order or direct debit for regular payments and forget about standing in queues.
Round-the-clock live chat support
Our support service will help you to resolve any issue or problem. On the top and at the bottom of each page you can see an icon to click which allows you to put ypour questions to the operator in a live chat session.
Privat24 is the most popular Ukrainian Internet Bank
Our services are used by more than one million people with the number of clients growing each day. We are constantly working on improving the service and expanding the number of our services.
What is the Privat24 Internet Bank?
This is a way of gaining 24/7 access to your accounts
Via Privat24 you can:
Manage your accounts. Using Privat24 you can always view the information regarding your accounts, loans and deposits, as well as to control your credit card limits and have access to statements for all accounts at all times of the day or night.
Easily perform any operation. User-friendly design and simple menu of options allow you to complete the most complex financial transactions in minutes. Money transfers, opening deposit and closing accounts – all these can be done at home without visiting the bank.
Use your smatphone. Use applications for iPhone and Android to manage your money on the move. All Privat24 functions in a mobile phone app – safe and easy! Using Privat24 is safe!
Privat24 has a multi-level security system
- Accessing Privat24 requires two passwords – a permanent one set by you, and a dynamic one-time password (OTP) for confirming transactions in the system. The dynamic password is generated anew each time and sent to your mobile phone in an SMS-message..
- There are restrictions on the amount of transactions carried out during the day and during the month.
- The system uses the SSL-protocol (Secure Sockets Layer), for encrypting the data transferred which provides secure connections between web-server and the client’s browser..
|Payment at online stores connected to Privat24||from UAH 0.50|
|Transfer to another bank||from UAH 0.50|
|SWIFT transfer||0.5% of the total amount (min. UAH 5.00) + USD 12.00|
|Transfer to the PrivatBank's card||from UAH 0.00|
Frequently asked questions
I forgot my password. What do I do if access to Privat24 is blocked?
Follow the link http://privat24.ua/ and click ”Forgot Password”:
Step 1. Enter your Individual Taxpayer Number, mobile phone number and the new password.
Step 2. Enter the dynamic password sent to your mobile phone.
Step 3. Enter your card number, expiration date and confirm the information.
- How do I change my card PIN code? Go to Card Management/Settings and Services/PIN code and follow all instructions. You will receive the new PIN code in a SMS-message.
How do I find out my card CVV-code?
Step 1. Select the card code of which you want to find out, click Send.
Step 2. Confirm the action by entering password sent to your mobile phone.
After that you can view the code in the same menu.
How do I change the password?
Go to Settings/Security/Change login password:
Step 1. Enter the old password and the new one then click "Continue."
Step 2. Confirm the action by entering password sent to your mobile phone. After you log out Privat24 the password will be changed.
- How do I change my login (phone number to log in), if the old phone number is inactive? I lost my phone and cannot access Privat24 To change the inactive number, contact Chat Online support and tell the operator you need to change your login. Specify that the old phone number is inactive.
How do I change my login (phone number to log in), if the old phone number is active?
Go to “Settings/Security/Change login”:
Step 1. Enter the new phone number.
Step 2. Confirm the action by entering password sent to your new mobile phone number and press “Submit".
Step 3. Confirm the action by entering password sent to your old mobile phone and press "Save Changes".
- How do I replenish my virtual Visa Internet card? Go to “Payments/New/Transfer between your accounts” menu and select the card from/to which the funds will be transferred.
- How do I create a payment to an account using Privat24? Go to “Payments/New/Throughout Ukraine”and fill in all requuired details.
Why am I redirected to Privat24 login page when clicking the Privat24 menu?
You should clear all temporary files and cookies in your browser. You can find this function:
- In Mozilla FireFox’ menu "Tools" / "Clear Recent History"
- In Internet Explorer’s menu "Settings" / "Options" / "Content"
- In Google Chrome - Ctrl + Shift + Del / «Clear the cache"
- In Safari - “Edit" / "Clear cache" / "Clear".
Be sure to choose all the checkboxes in the menu Clean up temporary files, and you should delete them for the entire period.
- What are the software requirements? The customer’s browser must support SSL protocol with the key length of 128 bits. You need to install the latest version of the Internet browser you are using. Please, note and, if necessary, change your browser settings as follows: go to menu “Properties"/"Content"/"AutoComplete" - disable AutoComplete function for logins and passwords in forms - go to menu "Properties"/"Advanced"/"Security "- select “Do not save encrypted pages to disk".
- Where do I find the price of gold set for today by PrivatBank? Current gold price in local currency set by PrivatBank can be viewed using Privat24 Internet banking. Go to "Payments" menu, select "Currency" and then select "Purchase/sale of gold." The displayed page will show the price of gold for today.
- How do I cash a check and get the money? You can cash your check in the Internet bank Privat24. You can also use the mobile application FotoKassa for cashing your Google checks.
- How do I buy votes with my PrivatBank card at Vkontakte.ru? Vote-buying in "Vkontakte" social network is available to PrivatBank clients using Privat24 Internet banking. Go to the website and log in. Select "All services" menu, scroll to "VKontakte" and click "Top up account".
How do I add or remove the card account using Privat24?
Go to "Settings"/"Cards"/"Add card" menu.
Step 1. Enter the card number and click “Submit”.
Step 2. Confirm the action by entering password sent to your mobile phone. Within 30-60 minutes your application will be processed and the card will be added.