Check your balance, transfer money, replenish phone accounts and manage limits by using SMS commands. To use this service, you need to have any PrivatBank card. If you have no card, fill out the form below
SMS Banking – is the account management service using SMS-commands*.
Using this service you do not need to go to the bank in order to top up your mobile phone account or to make a money transfer to a card – you can do it at any time without leaving home. You just need a PrivatBank payment card and a mobile phone. All PrivatBank cards are automatically connected free-of-charge to the SMS-banking system.
Besides, you will be using additional service – SMS-messaging. After each transaction over UAH 20.00 you will be sent an SMS-notification to your phone (learn more about SMS-messaging).
* SMS-message cost – according to your mobile operator tariffs.
- For individuals
- For businesses
|"Universal" card||Free-of-charge automatic connection|
|"Gold" level card||Free-of-charge|
|Cards for pay-outs||- of only salaries, pensions, allowances, scholarships: free-of-charge, automatic connection;
- messaging on all transactions on the account: free-of-charge, requires activation via SMS-command or in Privat24.
For you not to have to enter SMS-commands manually, we have developed a special application for iOS and Android-based phones that will allow you one click-sending inquiries.
Frequently asked questions
- I have extended my card validity period. Should I re-connect the service? If when re-issuing the card number remained the same, new registration is not required.
- How is SMS-informing subscription fee charged, if my phone is connected to more than one bank card? SMS-informing is a free service. Fee for connecting additional cards to one mobile phone number will not be charged.
- Should I use only capital letters in the SMS-inquiry text? SMS-command texts are not case-sensitive.
- What is the maximum amount by which I can replenish my mobile phone account? The SMS-banking service imposes no limit on your own mobile phone account replenishment.
- What happens if when replenishing another mobile phone account I type a wrong number in the SMS-inquiry? If you specify an existing mobile number in the SMS, it will be replenished. Therefore, please verify text of SMS-commands before sending the message.
- Can I transfer funds between cards in different currencies using the SMS-banking service? Yes, it is possible.
- Can I transfer funds by SMS-command to a card of another bank? You can only transfer funds to a PrivatBank card.
- What is the maximum amount I can transfer between cards by SMS-command? The maximum amount of a transfer between cards is UAH15,000 per day. Can I pay for utilities without indicating meter data? Yes, you may skip specifying meter data in the SMS-command text.
- What happens if when paying for utilities I type some wrong personal account number? If the account number you specify in the SMS-command exists, the payment will be carried out. Therefore, please verify text of SMS-commands before sending the message.
- Can I pay for utilities with the payment addressed to a utility enterprise of any city? Yes, payments can be done with the beneficiary located in any settlement of Ukraine.
- How do I get a receipt on utility payments through SMS-banking? Send an SMS from the phone used for the payment to the service number corresponding to the utility service paid. The SMS text should contain the utility service code and your e-mail address to which you wish the scanned receipt to be sent. For example: GAZ+Ivan.Ivanov@mail.ru
- Can I use SMS-banking to transfer money to another country? Yes, you can send an international transfer through PrivatMoney or Western Union systems.
- What is the maximum amount I can transfer as an express money transfer using SMS-banking? You can transfer to UAH15,000 or equivalent thereof in a foreign currency per day.
- How is SMS-informing subscription fee charged, if my phone is connected to more than one bank card? Subscription fee for services SMS-informing and SMS-banking is not charged.