- The loan amount may reach UAH 3 million.
- Minimum package of documents.
- The interest repayment period is monthly, and the loan body can be selected every 90, 180 or 270 days.
- You can repeatedly use credit funds within the established limit.
- Possibility of receiving interest compensation under the state program "Affordable Loans 5-7-9%".
|Loan purpose||Revolving credit line|
|Loan currency||UAH, USD, EUR|
|Tenor of agreement||from 1 to 3 years|
|Front-end fee|| |
|Repayment order||interest-monthly; |
setting to zero every 90 / 180 / 270(for agrarians) days
|Loan collateral||goods in circulation, real estate, equipment, vehicles, agricultural equipment, in addition - a guarantee from an individual - a business owner|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a loan facility?
- Revolving loan facility provides repeated use and repayment of credit funds within established limit.
- Investment loan (non-revolving credit line up to 5 years) provides the issuance of loan funds, within the agreed maximum amount (loan limit). In the case of full amount of credit funds receiving, their further issuance is terminated regardless of the actual amount of the debt.
Who can get a loan facility?
What documents do I need to submit to review my loan application?
- Constituent and registration documents (if not previously provided).
- Information about the legal structure of the debtor/group with an indication of ownership shares (information is filled in in the menu item "Privat24 for Business" – "Documents of the Corporate Client").
- Financial statements (for a legal entity: balance sheet, Form 2 for the reporting period and the last year; for an entrepreneur: Income Declaration for the reporting period or for a shorter period if the company/Private Entrepreneurs exists for a shorter period).
- Decoding the articles of the Classifier of Economic Activities
- on financial results and their use according to the Labor Code (ed. 2000) or a report on the main performance indicators of the enterprise (Form No. 1- Entrepreneurship) for the last reporting year with a receipt for sending or a mark of the statistical management body on the acceptance of the report (information is filled in the menu item "Privat24 for Business" – "Documents for Corporate Clients").
- Application for a loan.
- Proceedings (decisions) of the general meeting of shareholders (participants, supervisory board, management board) of the enterprise (or other body authorized to make a corresponding decision), where such issues should be considered:
- the necessity to get a loan from PrivatBank (in a certain amount, within the agreed period, indicating the purpose of obtaining the loan);
- granting the right to sign the loan agreement to the manager in accordance with the Charter and a card with sample signatures;
- providing collateral and granting the right to sign the pledge agreement to an authorized person, and if the pledgor is another person, it is indicated who exactly is the pledgor;
- the name and identification data of the guarantor must be specified in the protocol.
- Legal documentation of the pledgor/guarantor (if the pledgor is a third party, similar to the borrower's documents).
Documents for the pledge. For any collateral item, the client submits to the bank a report on an independent assessment of the collateral item from an appraisal entity accredited by the bank.
Which loan facility amount can I expect for?
Are there additional charges in case of non-use of credit funds?
Are there any additional sanctions in case of misuse of credit funds?
Thus, the loan agreement provides for penalties.