Fees for SWIFT-payments
|SWIFT-payment||0.5% of the transferred amount, min. UAH 5.00, not exceeding USD 500.00 + USD 12.00 in UAH at the NBU rate.|
|SWIFT-payments within Ukraine||1% of the transferred amount, min. USD 20.00, not exceeding USD 500.00 in UAH at the NBU rate.|
|Transfer of SWIFT- payments||On the Internet Сard, the "Universal" Сard and the current account of an individual - 0% |
To the Payment Card - 0.5% of the transfer amount
|Cash withdrawal||From the Universal Card and the current account of an individual - 1% of the withdrawal amount |
From Card for payments - 0%
Requirements as to customer details
Foreign currency transfer abroad from an individual can be performed in terms of non-commercial transactions and shall not apply to transactions related to investment and business activities.
Documents for sending a foreign currency SWIFT-payment:
- for foreign citizens – a national passport (bearing a permanent residence permission stamp) and a permanent residence certificate in Ukraine for foreigners;
- for citizens of Ukraine: a Ukrainian passport or a substituting document.
Details for sending a foreign currency SWIFT-payment:
- beneficiary bank name;
- beneficiary bank SWIFT-code;
- beneficiary account number (or the international bank account number – IBAN);
- name (for individuals – first name and last name) and address (residency) of the beneficiary;
- payment purpose (purpose and invoice number).
- In the event payment for goods or services is made in the favour of a non-resident legal entity, please specify the name of a product or a service along with the number and date of the invoice/contract pursuant to which you purchase the goods or services. The payment purpose should make it clear that the product or service is intended for the individual's personal use.
In the event supporting documents are drawn up in a foreign language, the customer shall provide the bank with translation thereof into Ukrainian. Documents drawn up in Russian shall not be translated into Ukrainian.
- IBAN details are required for SWIFT-transfers to Europe.. PrivatBank uses correspondent banks abroad in order to accelerate international settlements in favour of PrivatBank customers.
|JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, NEW YORK, USA |
SWIFT: CHASUS33 ACCOUNT: 0011000080
|COMMERZBANK AG, FRANKFURT/MAIN, GERMANY |
SWIFT: COBADEFF ACCOUNT: 400886700401
|Banque de Commerce et de Placements, |
SWIFT: BPCPCHGG ACCOUNT: 10.602602.0.100
|Bank Pekao/Grupa Pekao S.A., WARSZAWA, PL |
SWIFT: PKOPPLPW ACCOUNT: PL13124000013140533111120301
SWIFT-payment key benefits
- Transfers are made quickly and safely to almost any country in the world;
- A wide range of currency can be transferred: U.S. dollars, Euro, Russian roubles, British pounds, Polish zlotys, Swedish kronas, Swiss francs.
- A unique "auto-conversion" service: you can send a SWIFT-payment from your U.S. dollar account using any currency;
- Transfers may be sent either to an individual or a legal person without any amount limit;
- Sending transfers to an individual does not require producing supporting documents in respect of amounts not exceeding the equivalent of UAH 15,000.00 per one operational (working) day from foreign currency accounts;
- Lower fees when compared to other money transfer systems;
- Transfers can be made via the Privat24 online banking system.