Rule No. 4. Use Privat24 observing safety precautions.
Log into the Internet bank only from the official websites: www.privat24.ua or https://privatbank.ua
Also, your Privat24 password may be requested during the registration on the government websites (gov.ua domain) if it is required to confirm the identity of a citizen when using BankIDtechnology.
Privat24 website has a security certificate.
• Pay attention to the address bar of your browser - there should be the address https://login.privatbank.ua/p24a/otp
• Install licensed anti-virus software with automatic updating on your computer. Regularly scan your computer for viruses.
Free antiviruses for your computer:
• Do not log in Privat24 from computers in public places (Internet clubs, places with public Wi-Fi).
• Configure your computer to automatically update the operating system and browsers.
• When you finish working with Privat24, click Exit in the upper right corner of the page.
• Do not download or store suspicious files from unknown sources on your computer. If you need to download the file after all, pre-check it with an antivirus program.
• Don't visit untrustworthy sites.
• If your computer or browser is blocked, and a message appears on the screen asking you to pay a fine for unlocking, be aware - it's a virus! In no case follow the requirements stated in the message. To solve the problem, use the special services ( https://www.avast.ua/index or https://www.avg.com/ru-ru/virus-removal), special recovery utilities or contact a specialist. Remember, paying a so-called fine will not solve the problem of blocking, but will only allow fraudsters to illegally get your money!