This modern financial instrument will help your child to master the basics of financial literacy and teach them to use their own funds and banking services wisely.
Updated design of Junior Card and a whole pack of stickers allow your child to express themselves by creating their very own unique bank card.
With Junior Card your child is always on their game.
With Junior Card, your child can:
- get banking education at juniorbank.ua;
- take part in exciting business quests and excursions to the bank;
- learn from the PrivatBank top-managers at our business school;
- get bonuses for purchases at partner stores of Bonus Plus loyalty program;
- take part in competitions, contests and promotions by JuniorBank and Mastercard;
- personalize their card with special sticker pack.
|Characteristics||Terms and conditions|
|Registration cost||UAH 0|
|Payment for goods and services at retail outlets and online||UAH 0|
|Payment by card to an account of a legal entity (payment within Ukraine).||4% for transfers from credit funds or 1% (min UAH 3, max UAH 1,000) for transfers from own funds + UAH 2 for transfers by voice banking|
|Set a credit limit on the card with parental consent||max 300 UAH. |
No credit limit for Junior Cards since OR starting from 20.06.2019
|Grace period||55 days for free|
|Monthly base interest rate at the end of the grace period||3.6 %|
|Monthly Statutory Payment||Minimum UAH 30 and no more than the balance; |
10% of arrears but minimum UAH 30 and not more than the balance - in case of delay, starting from the second month thereof
|Schedule of monthly payments||until the 25th of the next month|
|Credit fee for delay in performing contractual obligations, per month||7,2%|
|Interest from the amount of the unrecovered loan in accordance with Part 2 of Article 625 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, per annum|| 86,4% |
The list of conditions under which in accordance with Part 2 of Article 625 of the Civil Code of Ukraine an interest is accrued, given in Clause 18.104.22.168.12 of the Terms and Conditions
|Fee for withdrawal of own funds||- from ATMs and cash points of PrivatBank and other Ukrainian banks - 1% |
- at ATMs and cash points abroad - 2%
|Fee for cash withdrawal at PrivatBank ATMs equivalent to more than UAH 50,000 per calendar month||1%|
|Fee for cash withdrawals at PrivatBank cash points and ATMs, any Ukrainian and foreign bank cash points, as well as quasi-cash transactions||up to 100 UAH: 7 UAH |
100–200: 12 UAH
200-300: 18 UAH
|Card replenishment (including crediting the remainder of more than UAH 50).|| |
at a cash desk
at a self-service terminal - without using a card - 0.5% of the amount (minimum UAH 5)
For PrivatBank cardholders there is a promotional rate of 0.2% of the amount (minimum UAH 2)
|Cash withdrawal without using the card at the cash desk or ATM|| |
at cash desk - without using a card - 0,2% min - 5 UAH
ATM - UAH 2 (except withdrawal by scanning a QR code)
|Fee for monitoring an expired card with no transactions for 6 consecutive months (no other active cards)||more than 12 months ago – UAH 100 per year, |
- more than 24 months ago – UAH 500 per year,
but not more than the card balance
|Fee for balance enquiry at PrivatBank ATMs and self-service terminals (other than cash withdrawal receipt)||UAH 3|
|Fee for mobile phone top up using the card||+ 1% on account of credit funds|
|Fee for monitoring inactive Bonus Plus card account (when there are no transactions on Bonus Plus account for the 500 days in a row and there are no active cards)||UAH 100 for the first year and UAH 500 for each subsequent year, but no more than Bonus Plus account balance.|
|Penalty for failure to fulfil obligations in accordance with the terms and conditions of banking services||0.24% (accrued for each day of delay instead of the base interest rate).|
With Junior Card you can:
- rest assured that your child’s money is safe, as it is stored securely in “electronic wallet”;
- top up the card at any time at PrivatBank branch or via Privat24 Internet Bank;
- control all the expenditures with SMS-informing;
- arrange a regular transfer of money from your card to Junior Card.
How to apply for free Junior Card?
Visit the nearest PrivatBank branch with your child (or just by yourself) and submit the following:
- your child’s birth certificate (certificates issued outside of Ukraine are allowed for submission too);
- taxpayer ID and electronic passport (ID card) – required for children from 14 years old;
- parent’s Universal card and your child’s personal phone number.
Junior Card is linked to the parent’s (or guardian’s) account, so you need to be a PrivatBank client in order to apply.
Paying with Junior Card at a school canteen
With their own bank card, your child will be able to pay for meals and buy snacks fast and easy. You can always control these payments with SMS-informing.
If your school does not have PrivatBank’s terminals, you can discuss the possibility of their installation with the school's management and explain all the advantages.
Personal design card
Crave uniqueness in everything? Create your card design by yourself! Personal design card is auxiliary to your main card and it features all the same benefits. You can create design of your card using your photo or any image you like.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to connect Junior Card to SMS-informing?
What are the ways of Junior Card replenishment?
Junior Card can be replenished by:
• regular payment from the card of one of the parents;
• transferring funds via Privat24;
• transferring funds via self-service terminal;
• sending to number 10060 a command SEND[amount]UAH+[last 4 digits of the card of one of the parents]+[Junior Card number]. Example: SEND54UAH+1111+4444222233335555;
• visiting any bank branch.
What is Business School?
How to become a student of Business School?
What is Business Quest?
What is Bank Excursion?
How to take part in a bank excursion or a business quest?
Which useful information can be found on the website of JuniorBank?
• information about promotions and competitions;
• application forms;
• latest news from JuniorBank.