Utility bills and other payments - tariffs and commissions
|Payment method||Contractual tariff||Non-contractual tariff|
|Privat24||1 UAH||3 UAH|
|Terminal / ATM||1% (min 5 UAH, max 500 UAH)||1% (min 10 UAH, max 1 000 UAH)|
|Branch||1% (min 15 UAH, max 500 UAH)||1% (min 25 UAH, max 1 000 UAH)|
|Website (online)||1% min 1 UAH||ХХХ|
|Contact phone 3700||1% (min 15 UAH, max 500 UAH) + 20 UAH||1% (min 25 UAH, max 1 000 UAH) + 20 UAH|
PrivatBank fees for utility payments made by pension benefits recipients:
- in case when payment made in the amount of up to 5,000 UAH per month (inclusive) and no more than 15 payments by means of payment card in Privat24 – no fee is charged;
- in case when payment made by calling the Bank’s support service at 3700 – a branch fee is charged.
Payments for credit funds:
- up to UAH 10,000 per month – no additional commission (all utility payments made with cash or with card);
- over UAH 10,000 limit - 3% from the Universal card or 2% from the premium card.
Payments from cards of other banks:
additional commission in Privat24 - 2.75%, in the self-service terminal - 1%.
Payments for utility bills of unidentified PrivatBank clients at the cash desk:
additional commission: up to UAH 1,000 - UAH 15; from UAH 1,000 - 1% (min 15 UAH, max 200 UAH).
Payment of utility bills commission may differ from the standard and depends on the terms of the agreement with the recipient.
Is the “Payments over the phone” service available to all customers automatically?
What types of payments can I make over the phone?
What if I lose my mobile phone?
Is it safe to make payments over the phone?
Can I get a paper payment confirmation?
Are there any restrictions on the amount of payments over the phone?
Why do I need the recipient's phone number?
What requisites do I need to provide to process a transfer to an account with another Ukrainian bank?
Tell the operator:
- your account number;
- amount of payment;
- requisites of the recipient: account number, USREOU, MFO, name;
- purpose of payment;
- recipient's mobile phone number (optional).
Are calls to 3700 free?
What are the rules for processing payments?
Utility bills and other payments are processed instantly. In some cases - within 1-2 working days.
Payments to the budget (taxes) are transferred on the current day until 22:30 (unless a different operating procedure is established for the electronic payment system of the NBU). If the payment is made after 22:30, the money will be transferred on the next banking day.
How to register in the Privat24 application?
What if my phone is stolen with the Privat24 application installed?
Even by stealing your phone, no one will be able to steal your money - you will need a password from Privat24 to enter the application. If you recently launched the application, when you close or have no activity on your part, it will automatically log out of your account and ask for a password again.
Remember: you definitely need to inform PrivatBank employees that you have lost your phone! You can do this by calling 3700. Since your number is used for banking operations, we will temporarily disable receiving commands from it. As soon as you restore the number, report it to the bank.
I forgot password. What to do if the entrance to Privat24 is blocked?
Step 1. Follow the link http://privat24.ua and click "Forgot your password?"
Step 2. Enter your mobile phone number, the last 4 digits of the card and a new password.
Step 3. Enter the dynamic password that came to your phone and confirm the password change.
What is a “retired person - client”?
How do I get a receipt?
How to check if there is an agreement concluded with the recipient?
Which payments are considered utilities?
Utilities are the payments sent to providers of utility and telecommunications services in order to pay for the following services rendered:
- water supply and sewerage;
- gas supply;
- intercom services;
- payments to local housing authorities/associations of co-owners of apartment buildings (maintenance fees);
- utility data processing centers (e.g., Main Informational and Utility Data Processing Center, Nova-Kom, local utility data processing centers);
- elevators maintenance;
- waste disposal and environment;
- cable/satellite TV;
- mobile telephony;
- landline telephony.