Payment of utility bills and other payments

20 million clients easily and quickly make payments via PrivatBank, pay for utility bills online, saving time and money!

Utility bills and other payments - tariffs and commissions

Utility bills
Other payments
Payment method Contractual tariff Non-contractual tariff
Privat24 1 UAH 3 UAH
Terminal / ATM 1% (min 5 UAH, max 500 UAH) 1% (min 10 UAH, max 1 000 UAH)
Branch 1% (min 15 UAH, max 500 UAH) 1% (min 25 UAH, max 1 000 UAH)
Website (online) 1% min 1 UAH ХХХ
Contact phone 3700 1% (min 15 UAH, max 500 UAH) + 20 UAH 1% (min 25 UAH, max 1 000 UAH) + 20 UAH

PrivatBank fees for utility payments made by pension benefits recipients:

- in case when payment made in the amount of up to 5,000 UAH per month (inclusive) and no more than 15 payments by means of payment card in Privat24 – no fee is charged;

- in case when payment made by calling the Bank’s support service at 3700 – a branch fee is charged.

Payments for credit funds:

- up to UAH 10,000 per month – no additional commission (all utility payments made with cash or with card);

- over UAH 10,000 limit - 3% from the Universal card or 2% from the premium card.

Payments from cards of other banks:

additional commission in Privat24 - 2.75%, in the self-service terminal - 1%.

Payments for utility bills of unidentified PrivatBank clients at the cash desk:

additional commission: up to UAH 1,000 - UAH 15; from UAH 1,000 - 1% (min 15 UAH, max 200 UAH).

Payment of utility bills commission may differ from the standard and depends on the terms of the agreement with the recipient.

Is the “Payments over the phone” service available to all customers automatically?

Before using the service, you will need to fill out a customer identification form at the department. If you are a new client and are just opening an account with PrivatBank, this service will be activated automatically.

What types of payments can I make over the phone?

Over the phone, you can make a hryvnia transfer to an account in any Ukrainian bank.

What if I lose my mobile phone?

In case of loss or theft of a mobile phone, you must immediately report it to the bank. The "Payments over the phone" service will be blocked for your number.

Is it safe to make payments over the phone?

Only you personally can make payments over the phone from your cards / accounts. If your phone is stolen, an attacker will not be able to use your money in your bank account. We do not disclose the whole essence of the technology, but we guarantee the security of payments.49

Can I get a paper payment confirmation?

The confirmation of the payment is its reflection in the statement. If necessary, you can print the payment order at the bank branch.

Are there any restrictions on the amount of payments over the phone?

You can make a payment of any amount.

Why do I need the recipient's phone number?

The recipient's phone number is optional. It is necessary if you want to send an SMS-notification to the recipient about the payment made to his address. The cost of this service is 0.4 UAH.

What requisites do I need to provide to process a transfer to an account with another Ukrainian bank?

Tell the operator:
- your account number;
- amount of payment;
- requisites of the recipient: account number, USREOU, MFO, name;
- purpose of payment;
- recipient's mobile phone number (optional).

Are calls to 3700 free?

Calls to 3700 are free for phones of all Ukrainian mobile operators.

What are the rules for processing payments?

Utility bills and other payments are processed instantly. In some cases - within 1-2 working days.

Payments to the budget (taxes) are transferred on the current day until 22:30 (unless a different operating procedure is established for the electronic payment system of the NBU). If the payment is made after 22:30, the money will be transferred on the next banking day.

Where can I find the nearest ATM?

You can find the nearest ATM on the map .

Where can I find the nearest self-service terminal?

You can find the nearest self-service terminal on the map .

How to register in the Privat24 application?

You can register on the website or directly in the Privat24 application by clicking "Register" on the main screen.

What if my phone is stolen with the Privat24 application installed?

Even by stealing your phone, no one will be able to steal your money - you will need a password from Privat24 to enter the application. If you recently launched the application, when you close or have no activity on your part, it will automatically log out of your account and ask for a password again.

Remember: you definitely need to inform PrivatBank employees that you have lost your phone! You can do this by calling 3700. Since your number is used for banking operations, we will temporarily disable receiving commands from it. As soon as you restore the number, report it to the bank.

I forgot password. What to do if the entrance to Privat24 is blocked?

Step 1. Follow the link and click "Forgot your password?"

Step 2. Enter your mobile phone number, the last 4 digits of the card and a new password.

Step 3. Enter the dynamic password that came to your phone and confirm the password change.

What is a “retired person - client”?

A client is considered a retired if the pension card has received targeted credits of pension in the last 30 days.

How do I get a receipt?

In Privat24 through the menu "Payment archive" or "Card statement". Both receipt printing and sending by e-mail are available.

How to check if there is an agreement concluded with the recipient?

In order to do this, a user has to conduct a search by any detail (Name, IBAN code, or EDRPOU code) in the “Payments” section of Privat24. The results has to show a template for the recipient. Absence of the search results means no Payment Acceptance Agreement is concluded with the recipient.

Which payments are considered utilities?

Utilities are the payments sent to providers of utility and telecommunications services in order to pay for the following services rendered:

  • water supply and sewerage;
  • gas supply;
  • intercom services;
  • payments to local housing authorities/associations of co-owners of apartment buildings (maintenance fees);
  • utility data processing centers (e.g., Main Informational and Utility Data Processing Center, Nova-Kom, local utility data processing centers);
  • elevators maintenance;
  • waste disposal and environment;
  • electricity;
  • heating;
  • Internet;
  • cable/satellite TV;
  • mobile telephony;
  • landline telephony.