LoungeKey program is your access to airport lounges
Obtain an access to more than 1000 airport lounges around the world with the LoungeKey program. Present your premium card (MasterCard or Visa) to a lounge administration and you will be given an access to the lounge, regardless of the airline and air ticket class.
The list of program participants is available at www.loungekey.com/privatbank
The terms and conditions for visiting the lounges depend on the card type.
For Visa cards:
- Visa Platinum and Visa Infinite card holders are eligible to visit business lounges for free according to the LoungeKey program 2 and 6 times per year, respectively.
- The cost of the subsequent visits and the charge is USD 27 per person (if you bring guests you pay USD 27 per guest).
- The payment period is immediately at the entrance to the lounge with a premium Visa card.
- Additional information: Payment is billed as an online purchase; a spending limit for online purchases must be set on the card.
- After payment, be sure to take a receipt from the administrator of the lounge!
For MasterCard cards:
- The cost of the service is USD 30 per person (if you bring guests you pay USD 30 per guest).
- The payment period: at the entrance to the lounge the amount of USD 3.25 is frozen on the card to check the card's activity (the amount will be paid back in 10 days). The fee for visiting the lounge (USD 30 per person) will be charged in a month.
- As a confirmation of payment, you need to sign an electronic receipt indicating the number of visitors, including your guests, the date of your visit to the lounge, etc.
* The cost of the service is set by payment systems and does not depend on the bank.